You cannot transmit money from a Bajaj finance EMI card to a bank / Paytm; it can only be used for online or in-store purchases.
For online purchases, you can use it to pay on Flipkart, Amazon, or any other shopping site, and for offline purchases, you can go to any shop and buy household electronic goods, TVs, and refrigerators, among other things, using your Bajaj EMI card.
- The Bajaj Finance EMI Card cannot be used to transfer money to a bank / Paytm account, nor can it be used for recharging or bill payment.
- It is a simple card that can only be used to make purchases. It’s neither a credit nor a debit card.
- After all, is said and done, the Bajaj finance EMI Card cannot be used for any money transfer from PayTM or any bank account; you will find many such articles on the Internet with false information.
Adding funds to the Bajaj finance EMI card
You can easily fund your Bajaj Finserv Wallet with a debit or credit card. You can also fund your Wallet through internet banking. You can also instantly transfer money to a friend using the Wallet app.
To transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account, you must use a mobile wallet.
Wallet by Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv wallet is run by MobiKwik. The functions are similar to any other wallet. You can transfer an amount up to Rs. 5000 from your Bajaj Finserv EMI card to it and pay it back in EMIs.
Using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, you can investigate the current standing of your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
You will be able to check the status of the Bajaj finance EMI Card if you follow the steps that were mentioned above in this article.
- Use the one-time password (OTP) that was sent to your registered number to log in to the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
- In the upper right-hand corner, you’ll see a tab labeled “Know More.”
- After clicking on the “See EMI Card Now” button, you will need to enter your date of birth.
- Your credit card information will be displayed on the screen at that time.
The following are the required documents to apply for an EMI Card from Bajaj Finserv:
You will need to submit the required documents in order to obtain the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- Canceled cheque
- PAN card
- Documentation proving the address
- Agreed to sign the ECS mandate.
Experia and the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app both provide you with the ability to view your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card number.
A new customer’s application for a card
By following a few simple steps, a new customer can also apply for the Bajaj finance EMI Card.
- Visit the website of Bajaj Finserv.
- Go to the page for the EMI Card.
- Provide your contact information, including your phone number and date of birth.
- To proceed, double-check your pre-approved limit.
- Verify and confirm your KYC information.
- Pay a small joining fee to activate your EMI Card.
- Your digital EMI card will be instantly activated.
The Bajaj Wallet app allows you to access your EMI Network Card on your phone.
Advantages of Using a Bajaj finance EMI Card to Shop
When you use the Bajaj finance EMI Card to shop, you can immediately convert the cost of your purchase into easy EMIs. There are no additional documents required at the time of purchase.
E-commerce website shopping
You can use your EMI Network Card to shop at all major e-commerce sites, including Flipkart and Amazon.
You can shop for the latest electronics and more at the Bajaj Mall with the EMI Network Card. Shop from the comfort of your own home on 0% EMIs.
Use the EMI Card to purchase all of your favorite gadgets and electronic appliances from their partner stores, which include Vijay Sales, Croma, Reliance Digital, and others. Our lifestyle partners also offer EMI on furniture, gym equipment, professional courses, and much more. Get additional benefits such as home delivery, no down payment, doorstep demo, and so on.
Using the EMI Network Card, Go Shopping
Here are the steps to take if you want to buy a product at a store near you:
Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store in your area.
Choose an appropriate repayment term.
Provide your EMI Network Card information.
Show the OTP that was sent to your registered phone number.
Bajaj Finserv Limited, based in India, is a provider of non-bank financial services. It specializes in banking services, investment management, financial advisory, and insurance, among other things. Bajaj Group is a diversified financial services company that operates in the general insurance sector through Bajaj Life Insurance and the financing sector through Bajaj Finance.